1. Is CaddyTips website secure? CaddyTips uses PayPal checkout to insure the most secure payment method available online. And our entire website is
compliant with https protocol. You will see a green secure address bar in your web browser on every page on our website.
2. When and how will I receive my CaddyTips after my checkout? Immediately after your checkout, you will be taken to a confirmation page that will have link(s) to your CaddyTips; click on the
link(s) and the pdf file will begin to download. You will also receive an email immediately after your purchase with the same
link to download your tips. The links expire after 24 hours with limited user access.
3. Why can’t I open my CaddyTips file? CaddyTips is a .pdf file which is universal for most operating systems. A PDF file is a format created by Adobe and can be
opened with Adobe Reader (among others apps). Adobe Reader is a free app available for immediate use through Adobe.
4. What if my link is not available or I cannot download my CaddyTips? CaddyTips strives for 100% real-time delivery, but nobody is perfect. If your Tips are not readily available after your purchase,
please email us immediately and we will respond promptly during regular business hours seven days a week
5. What if I am not satisfied with my CaddyTips purchase? CaddyTips prides itself on providing very accurate, quality tips designed to help golfers of all skill levels prep and play their best.
If you feel our tips are not accurate or lack detail designed to help you score better, please email us at email@example.com
and we will make sure that you are completely satisfied!
6. Who writes these CaddyTips? We spend a great deal of time procuring our tips and insuring they are well-written by professional, certified caddies. We have a
committee that reviews every submission and works with the caddy/author to make sure every detail is covered. Every caddy
that authors our tips must pass a rigorous application and interview process.